IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im getting the following BARS Error during backup of CRS (ipcc express server) 07:35:41 PM] Backup is 41% complete. [07:35:42 PM] Error: unable to process archive component: com.cisco.wf.spanlinkBackupRestore.SLCfgArchiveComponent; nested exception ...

dnelson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using CCM 4.1.3. I have an MGCP controller GW with an FXS port connected into the NightBell system. Unity releases the call to the NightBell successfully, but users are not able to pickup the call. The FXS and all the shop phones are in the s...

Resolved! Trunk 7936

Is there any reason why you would want to trunk a 7936? If on the switch side, you are using the access vlan and voice vlan. Does trunking cause any issues?

wfeng by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Voice T1 circuit running loop start signalling. I do not know how to configure the Controller T1 interface on my 3825 router.Has someone does this, please help me with the commands.I tried controller t1 0/1/0dso-group 1 timeslots 1-24 ty...

joel by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who is running CCME v3.3 with 7960 phones and has a business requirement to be able to barge into phone coversations on certain shared line appearances. The scenario is that an incoming call lands to one phone and other traders nee...

dfrussell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have C2600 with 12.3-7.T6 IP Voice and i have configured sip on this routersip-ua calling-info pstn-to-sip from number set 600When i dial any extension via this router i don't get calling number as 600 in my CCSIP Calls Debug, but i get the actual ...

Is there another command to use for dial-peer failover other than the h225 timeout tcp establish command? I have set this command to 3 seconds, but it is still taking 15 seconds for the router to use the failover dial-peer. What can I do to speed thi...