IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello  I have centralized cucm and unity and in the branches we installed router with SRST function In normal scenario call come to PSTN in branch forwarded to call handler in centralized unity but if the WAN is down the calls should be go to user in...

hasan-111 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have many 8845 phones with Plantronics headsets (CS540 mostly) with the proper EHS cable that before the upgrade to 12.5 would beep in the headset when a call came in.  We were using sip8845_65.12-1-1SR1-4 and it worked fine.  With 12.5, it no lon...

Hello all,is anyone experienced in IP phones 7861 series? I need to know how to program line keys. I am using PBX CME- 12 version but I had no luck finding information how to configure these line. I want to configure two phones (example extension 200...

Imma by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community I'am having some issue with regard to DTMF scenario is attached below I have 2 land line numbers 1234 and 1235. both numbers is passing to the same dial-peer which is dial-peer 101, and also i have 2 ISP for the sake of this scenario nam...