IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I new to CCM. I have in lab cisco 7800 server with 4.0 installed i like to backup, and up grade to 4.2 can some one tell me how to proced with this.Second question i have same ccm 4.0 i have 4 phones i need to connect the call manager and witho...

joe2065 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When trying to add Video Capabilities in CCM ie: (enable). I am getting a message saying Error: URL too long. Now I am getting the same message when I try and copy a phone. Can anyone tell me what URL they are referring too and where I would find it...

i am trying to pull data from all phones within my network, out of the 4 locations, 1 is not showing all the phones and the other I am getting the following error message... here is no records satisfying the conditions. I know that I about 50 phones ...

omgjames1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. Does anyone have a part number for the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business? I can find the part number for the companion switch that expands it out to handle 16 phones but nothing on the main part itself.Also, adding t...

I am deploying two Cisco Call Managers (Subscriber and publisher) for my customer w/ two 2851 each with 2 x PRI NI2 (one for protection). There are not mnay subscribers (Max 350) and I am required to meet certain traffic management criteria, and I am...

Hello --Is anyone running a stable build of CCME 4.X? I have a customer interested in the 7941; however, last time I ran CCME 4.0 with analog lines we ran into at least 5 bugs. Of course this was August of 2006.This scenario uses a bit different in...

ouhakheme by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! link reconnect

In the TDM world there is a feature called link reconnect that when a party in the switch calls another party in the switch via 10 digit dialing through the pstn when it comes back in the switch connects the two calls and drops the outside trunks. Do...

vcollins1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CCM 4.0(2a)SR2b, DCDirectory.Is there a way to search DCDirectory for whose profiles are associated to a device? I've tried using the search feature within DCDirectory Admin on the following attributes:ciscoatDeviceNameciscoCCNatControlDevicesciscoC...

bbenner by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends, I would like read about IPCC. Can any of our Forum friends can let me know where can i find the IPCC materials. Which course should i attend to get knowledge of IPCC. pls let me know if you know the web link to find IPCC materials. than...

esa786_2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes