IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm new with Cisco.We are completly rebuilding our sites and we look to use VOIP.We have 3 sites :- 1 in Belgium : approx 50 users- 2 in Frans : 5 users. (and all call from Belgium to anywhere in Frans transit via one of them)Between these site...

dufour001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just migrated my network to Catalyst 3560 to cater for the future IP Tel infrastructure, the PC's connection were fine connecting to the new switch.But there are a number of print server that are "dead" after connecting to the switch. (those print se...

We have just implemented an IP Telephony installation and I can foresee a problem with password management. Each of our users now has 2 seperate passwords (Active Directory and CCMUser) and 2 seperate PIN numbers (Voicemail PIN and EM PIN) to manage...

mrmoejoe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI wanted to get a better understanding on the way AAR will work with various call routing scenarios.1. Does the AAR group apply to outbound calls from a calling device that has reached its locations limit or will AAR group also be invoked if a remo...

Unanswered Topics