IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unfortunately, the following options on my Cisco phone no longer work:Function: DirectoriesI do not see any missed callsAnswered callsDialed numbersPersonal directoryCorporate DirectoryThe redial does not work eitherI use a Cisco phone 7962 Note : Lo...

Dears   i have configure the core switch as  NTP server for my ip phones. It take the time just fine but i notice that the time in the core switch is not accurate so now i need to change the time in the core (NTP server) so once i change the time in ...

I have different types of Cisco IP phones 7975 7962 7960 7942 7911 6942 all of them are registered to CME 11.7the issue is when I press directories button to see call history(missed calls, received calls placed calls) I see "xml error 4 parse error" ...

I have a Non Cisco SIP Device that can integrate directly with the Cisco CM with no uses. The device does use a COPs device definition and does not use the default 3rd party devices (Not sure if that matters).    I would like to setup an Expressway E...

mark50 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to figure out if a DX80 is a good fit for a virtual receptionist scenario.  The building has a locked front lobby area without any staff members occupying it.  There is a designated resource inside the building to receive lobby calls and t...

klein425 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After few days of messing around with the configuration I finally managed to connect cp-7821 to asterisk pbx, however, I can't seem to get it to connect to 2 different sip providers, since the 7821 has 2 lines technically this should be possible, but...

ak2018 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am configuring a CUCM 12.0 and trying to add a route pattern.  Just found that the "numbering plan" and "Discard digits" fields of the route pattern are grey out.    Is there anything to do with the Australian dial plan which I just installed. ...

1.JPG 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
Alex9 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes