IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi gents,   Do you know if there is any gateway IOS - PVDM module that supports Opus? I am not able to find anything documented.   We have enabled Hybrid call services and using Opus between the Webex Teams app and the voice gateway would provide muc...

devnetjmt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have analog phone registered on CUCM with SPA112, and i can call in/out, Do i need specific configuration either on GW or cucm to let this phone receive/send fax? Thanks

Abdu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hola a todos. El cliente realizo un hard reset con #3497672850*# y los teléfonos no responden, se tiene un CME gateway 2921 y este esta dando el tftp y el DHCP. Eh encontrado que se puede realizar la recuperación por medio de un tftp server colocado ...

Hello Everyone,   Just an Inquiry, for outbound call is it recommended to make RTP pass through CUCM by using MTP? Our client wants to capture RTP from CUCM for recording purposes. Is there any Cisco documentation that will explain the impact when im...

jrdiaz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,One of my customers have 7821 phone that was registered and working fine, but it is now moved to a different physical location and not registering to the same Call manager. Phone should register to Sub as per CUCM group config. CUCM version ...

@Syed by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes