IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am trying to generate a report to see device usage over the last year.For example, I have a location with 20 Cisco 8821s. I am trying to see if there was any point during the last year, that all 20 of those devices were in use. Any help is gr...

David A. by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Monitor PRI status

Hello all,  I have urgent requirement to monitor the PRI status in terms of and calls connectivity. I could test the call connectivity via snmpwalk -v -c Public hostname but I get many  ifIndex,MIB and OID. how could i monitor the status? is there an...

ls440 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyoneOur CUCM is in headquarter, and our branch have voicegateway.here is the problem :after the branch 's voicegateway reload, all of the barnch 's ip phone can not registerand the voicegateway haven't learn ip phone 's arpbut the communica...

Hi Everyone Can anyone suggest, best way to configure a Shared line. I have 2 people configured with a shared line that when someone call the number on both phones ring. I would like to add a 3rd phone. But I would like that person phone as a backup....

IP Telephony   Hello guys   I am getting this error from a ASR 1006 :   SIP-3-BADPAIR: Unexpected event 22 (SIPSPI_EV_CC_CALL_FAX_PASSTHROUGH_START) in state 25 (SIP_STATE_MIDCALL_RECD_SUCCESS) substate 0 (SUBSTATE_NONE).   I cannot find  any infos f...

QUESTION: What tools are available to me to troubleshoot a PoE issue on a CP-8865 phone connected to Cisco WebEx Calling (formerly Spark Calling)? Is there a way to enable SSH on the phones if they are connected to Cisco WebEx Calling? (I cannot seem...

pharvin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,   I am migrating from UC560 series CME to BE6000M chassis. Do I really need a 2900/3900/4300 ISR series router to only manage 25 phones with voicemail and huntgroups/IVR? I'm only using SIP trunks for ITSP and don't need any FXO/FXS ports ...