IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have an issue where we need 4 phones to show the caller ID when calling outbound. At the moment we have a call manager running version 8.6 and sending outbound pstn calls via a H323 gatway. We have a route pattern 9.@ for all outbound calls Ca...

IP 7961G registers to Publisher despite all configurations set to reg to a subscriber. Connected anywhere on our network a specific 7961 will only register to our PUB. Even when a device that registers to a subscriber is super copied to this device, ...

Hi, we have 2x Cisco 2951 in an Cisco CUBE HA(SIP-to-SIP) Configuration. We have configured it as described here: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-border-element/112095-cube-hsrp-config-00.html When I r...

Sascha K. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Can someone help me with the following: I am trying to call from 7371521 to a mobile number.  Router 1 sends the digits to Router 2(has PSTN connected to it).  It should then hit a translation profile and go out.  Instead I get a few seconds o...

Hello, Do you know how to configure CUCM to enable search by any words in users' names? We are in Singapore and most of users have Chinese name + English name, and the directory search (from phone or Jabber) is now like "search for user with firstnam...

hoanghiep by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes