Metro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We do have fibers everywhere in the city in hub and spoke fashion. All the fiber home run to our data center which has high speed Internet access via Level3 and Qwest.Since we have a chance to build our network from beginning and provide ethernet ser...

Hiiam starting with 5 places in my Citydistance of 5KM each siteto start with Metro Ethernetand RingDoes 3750 support Ring protectionsif not what product i need to buy to protect ring , as well as bandwidth control at end point only.ram

talk2ram by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi alliam building Metro EthernetLast End going to be DSL userswhat is the best technology to useiam starting from scartchDOCSIS ?LRE ?Hub and Switch ?Wireless ?to service Customer servicesVoiceDataVideoram

talk2ram by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there:)If orange LED is switched on after RSP initialization does it mean the system has encountered a processor hardware error? I need information which will help me to troubleshoot and resolve problem without boring TAC?

dkiejzie by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a problem on Cisco AS5850, all unusable async ports are removed from running-config , but one of them , especially Async5/00-5/323 is unavailable to remove by any command of disabling and removing. At the end of sh run , there is line 5/00-5/...

Narius_fx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I´m wondering if somebody knows about the maximum UPSTREAM rate that i can get using a WIC-1ADSL. According to the ADSL standar the upstream rate is up to 1024 kbps, but I´m just gettin 832 kbps.thanks and regards,

Hello,we need to inject some traffic to QinQ tunnel carrying customers' traffic. I haven't found any paper describing this situation, so I was thinking about how to do it:- customer has SP VLAN ID 100, encapsulation dot1q on SP backbone.- when I conf...

Hi thereNetwork as shown:Enduser -> eth-to-atm -> C7600 -> switchThe enduser uses FastEthernet and have several VLANs.The "eth-to-atm" is a non-cisco based system capable of converting ethernet to atm cells and allowing baby giants (at least up to 15...

lars by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Just a basic question:Is there an recommended IOS version for a Cat 3550 acting as a U-PE in a Metro Ethernet implementation?Thanks!

aretsu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody have additional information on this new release? The images were just posted on CCO but Release notes aren't out there yet.

Folks, I have a MPLS network setup in my lab. I have MPLS Layer3 VPN configured and running. Now, I am reading about Layer-2 VNPS ( EoMPLS) and one of the requirements is to use LDP instead the default TDP for label distribution. My question is if La...