cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! update acl with rme

I want to update one line of acl on my routers what is the best and easy way to do that . I am thinking running compliance job and update the config or setup rme adhoc job. here the current configinterface FastEthernet0/0.100ip access-group Marketing...

Resolved! MAX Device Name Length

We're using LMS3.2 and are about to change the naming conventions of our switches and routers.The new naming convention will consist of 30 alphanumeric characters.Will this cause a problem with LMS or any of the modules (CS, RME, DFM, etc)?I can find...

BlueyVIII by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Works Access Levels

I was wondering if anyone could maybe point me to where it states that access levels cisco works needs. We have some core switches that we only want cisco works to store log and configuration settings, but not necessarily allow it to access to change...

fredareid by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DNS migration

hi,im doing dns migration from one set of servers to other set of servers.dns takes about 24 hrs for TLDs(com. etc) zones and about 48 to 72 hrs for gTLDs(co.uk etc.). to avoid any kind of outage during this time - can I leave both servers as authora...

gavin han by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! LMS and CSCsx09107 patch

Hello,I want to intall CSCsx09107 patch, as prerequisite is necessary to install open ssl but the url doesn't workPrerequisites--------------Before installing this patch on Common Services 3.0.5, 3.0.6, 3.1, and 3.1.1, you must install OpenSSL 0.9.71...

j-fragoso by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AuthenticationFailure

Guys,I'm getting this message from a specific Access Point.Message: AuthenticationFailure : sysUpTime.0: 7 days, 11 hours, 51 minutes, 11 seconds. , snmpTrapOID.0: .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.43.2.0.1 , .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.43.1.1.6.1.3.17: 1 , .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.43....

Ciscoworks RME Baseline Template

Hi,I have massive problems to get my baseline template (with prerequisite) working.I want to change the description of all access ports of a switch.Note:The switch has both, access and trunk ports configured. I only want to change the access ports.T...

I'm not fine link download packet ciscoview for LMS 2.6 becouse customer can't see model in cisco view.

I'm not fine link download packet ciscoview for LMS 2.6I'm install cisco work 2.2 and upgrade to Cisco work 2.6  butI'm not fine link download packet ciscoview for LMS 2.6  becouse customer can't see model in cisco view.I'm need download packet cisco...