cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I've been working on installing a fresh copy of CiscoWorks in our lab at work, I've done this 3 times and everytime it worked, however, this time I'm scratching my head and would appreciate some help/advice please.This is a list of the soft...

Hi all,I have connected  2 routers from each aux port to the other's console port for remote access in case of router failure.Apparently, this generates a few odd behaviours:- Sometimes if one of the routers reloads, it goes directly to ROMMON. If i ...

I would like to be notified through a log message if the router is rebooted (deliberately or otherwise) and either drops into rommon mode or is forced into rommon mode with a ctrl+break sequence.  When I manually create this scenario I don't get any ...

I am setting up our LMS server and when i run device discovery in Common Services it discovers 132 Devices none of which are IP phones.  We currenlty have around 189 switches which all have SNMP and CDP enabled. Any ideas anyone?Cheers

We have installed Ciscoworks LMS 3.2 on Windows Server 2003 Enterprise edition. We are trying to add 6500 Switch which is in vss mode, CDA job was successful but when we are accessing the switch from cisco view it is showing only one chassis We ...

Hi all,Our organization using LMS 2.6 running on the Windows Server 2003 Std Edition. I installed the Acronic True Image Enterprise Server on this and I'm backup my system using this. After I restart the server, Ciscoworks cannot working properly. I ...

What we need is, an application which can basically find out how many free ports we have on each of our switches and put it into a report so that we can see which switches are reaching capacity, so that we can then put new switches in to increase the...