cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

When adding devices to RME, I usually do not have a problem but there are three switches that are having issues. After I add them to inventory, I check the device attributes. For these switches, I get "not supported" under Telnet and Local User. T...

ermedic by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All client workstations upgraded to Java 1.4.1 are experiencing problems accessing other web applications, which require Java. The previous version of Java (1.3.1) did not interfere with these applications.I'd like to know if it's possible to get Ja...

slcornish by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco c2950 switch and i monitor interfaces counters to see errors . I tried to reset interface counters from the CLI interface with "clear counter interfaces" command , but in the CMS web page the counters never reset. My question is : wher...

giga01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am new to working with and monitoring Cisco routers as you will see in my post. I have purchased "Cisco in a Nutshell Book" to help me out, but as I go through different parts, these questions come up. I am trying to learn and document the rout...

Hi there,i'm new into this "Cisco World" and i have somequestions about "helping" our network.I'm working in a school board, and we have "dummy"-like switch (D-Link, TrendNet, NetGear...) connected to C2900XL ( on C2950 and C3500XL too...) ports and ...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all ,in my map of network in campus manager , i have confusion between catalyst 2950 and catalyst 4506 , the catalyst 4506 appear with the legend of catalyst 2950.see below the map .How can i resolve this problem ??Best regard

bbasri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I´m trying tu use the feature in RME "Browse Bugs by Device", so far so good, when the device detail report presents i get in the Image Status column:Not Applicable, on every device?Am i missing some IDU´s, i´ve installed IDU 8.0.I´m running the f...

p950mte by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of my customers uses LMS 2.2. All theses equipment (2950, 3550, 6500) used SSHv1 connection (telnet is disable).I do not arrive to right fill the "device attribute" : Do we fill in ? :- TACAS Username and password- Local Username and password- Te...

delahais by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using Campus Manager 3.3 and UTlite33 to get the UserName of Window users. This works fine with almost my PCs but some of them not, even on the same catalyst. The information is sent on the network to the server (I can see it on UDP port 16236). ...

ppondaven by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes