cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am trying to discover our network using LAN MapShot and we have VLAN's. I am not able to discover devices on the other VLAN's. Do you know how I could do that?. I can see snmp traffic going through the router, but not sure what's causing it...

aalhajjah by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a way to change the severity level of the BGP-ADJCHANGE syslog message from Notification to Warning. My current SNMP logging structure only allows Warning messages and up to be trapped to the Ciscoworks server. I don't want to chan...

jacowen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A newly installed Ciscoworks platform, When trying to run a database backup or access any RME options i get the following error.Critical Error Authorization error. An invalid response was received from the authorization servlet. Try logging in aga...

I use several web apps where I work. The Cisco app will run on my PC using java 1.3.1; The problem is I need to also use 1.4.1 for my HP Openview. If Ciscoworks will not work with 1.4.1 (I don't know one way or the other I have not loaded it yet) h...

colpal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got a new 2950 switch to replace a broken one and I cant seem to configure it correctly. I give it a free IP address from our network...and snm and default gateway but I cant connect to it or ping it. I am using a laptop console conection and etherne...

tshepp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know of a way to configure that mail notifier or DFM in general to sent notifications out only during specific times of the day....For example, I don't want to send high utilization notifications at 2:00am when I know there is a backup g...

Hi,I tried to update an ios upgrade remotely (silly I know !) and have run in to a pretty major problem. I was wondering if any one had any ideas before i jumped in to my car....The router is a cisco3640 and it was running ios 11.1. I backed this up ...

rsd1234 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our network inlcudes above 700 routers and switches. We plan to deploy ciscoworks for network management. I am questioned that what are the benefits of deploying ciscoworks in our network. Could anyone help me with this qestion.thanks