Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've PIX Firewall between CCM and Cisco 3745 (Registered as MGCP Gateway on CCM, E1 channel).After E1 channel down and up MGCP Gateway in CCM couldn't registered and in PIX Firewall logs i saw message-Deny TCP (no connection) from Router/11356 to CCM...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Gurus,I have been tasked with documenting our Call Manager and Unity install and was wondering what are the critical things that should be documented and if there is easy way to pull the information out of the systems (i.e. export function like Ci...

sahong by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm just starting to look into CME's ability to integrate with Unity; possibly in a dual integration with CallManager cluster. If the Unity server is across a WAN link from the CME, is there a way to make the calls use g729? Since both the inbound...

Is it possible to have a PRI gateway using a 6608 port, at a remote site, register to a 7200 series router during call-manager-fallback? We're doing it all over the place with other routers, but this site has a separate 7200 router and a 6509 with t...

mwheinz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have CCME 3.2 with few IP phones registered.CCME 3.2 router is connected to local PSTN through E1 PRI.I have also 1 VG224 on the LAN to which analog phones will be connected.Analog phones should go through CCME 3.2 router to make PSTN calls ie c...