Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,we have an issue with our remote users setup. We have two remote users with a Cisco 807 and a 7940. They connect to the office call manager (CCM4.0) trough a IPSEC tunnel. They can't talk together because the routing his not enabled. Do we ha...

fvalade by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to remove the port from auxiliary vlan on 6509right now the port is conconfigured :set port auxiliaryvlan 4/20 121Now I don't want it to be in aux vlan, how can I do this? I know I can clear config for the whole module, what about just one por...

Hi,here is the intercom configured excerpted from doc:ephone-dn 1number A4002label Intercom intercom A4004!ephone-dn 2number A4004intercom A4002Question: what is the intercom A4004 mean? I tested even if I only have intercom under ephone, it'll go ...

Im trying to use a wav file for custom rings on our 7960's. I went through the docs here and I *THINK* encoded it right:raw pcm (I think I did that)8000hz8bitetcThe other stuff was kind of sketchy for me though. Not sure if I did it right. I then sav...

mx by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does VG248 and ATA support dot1q trunk? If not, should we put it into voice vlan or data vlan?Here is my 3550 config:inter fas 0/1 (router)swi voice vlan 21 swi access vlan 121or sw mode trusw trunk en dotsw voice vlan 21sw tr nat vlan 121inter fas ...