Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Anyone have any insight to why my 7970 users experience a delay when answering an incoming call or resuming a call that was on hold? the 7960 users are not effected. 7970's are running the latest firmware.. CM 4.02a sr1 this is happening on all of ou...

jslagle by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3725 configured for MGCP to CallManager 3.3. The 3725 has a ATT PRI that has 4ESS protocol. Currently ATT rejects international calls on the PRI. After some conversation with their switch people it was determined that ATT needs the internation...

We have a location in Dublin Ireland with about 20 phones, all with expansion modules on them. They connect back to the states over a masergy DS3 to our location in illinois where the cm cluster resides.The problem is we have phones restarting there ...

cpi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I added a VWIC-4FXS and added a dial-peer voice 3223 pots with destination-pattern 19045652312, but a debug isdn q931 shows a disconnect with invalid number 19045652312 from telco (US 10-digit dialing)I'm trying to reverse engineer what a previous e...

Hello everyone,A little problem with ATA 188: when I try to access the configuratiom menu, after i introduce 1# (setting static IP address), the IVR returns a message like "eaffwd". I though that this message may be something like "passwd", so I trie...