Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello ,We have two different ISP Sip Trunk on the cube . ı want to force all  outbound calls to first ISP then if first ısp's dial-peer goes out of state ı want to use second ISP for outbound calls .Does these dial-peers configuration is enough to pr...

extremum by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I have generated a CSR for UCCX tomcat certificate. Upon checking with the customer, they wanted to change the details in the Subject field, specifically for the Organization and Locality field. But in any Cisco OS admin I haven't seen a...

Hello, We have a spare TRC6 from an SX10 that was removed and I want to use it with another SX10. I tried to use it, but it doesn't work, the batteries were replaced. Is there a way to reset the remote to work with another codec, or should it just wo...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have a request for when my caller enters 7 numeric digits that the result or "out" contains the 7 digits plus the constant "LU" . Currently I can do it if the constant is a prefix , such as "LU1234567" but what I want is "1234567LU. Below is a gramma...

asegal by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes