Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I configured 4 different Call Pickup groups in the CCM . When I import sets into the CCM , my imports fails and the log files says the following: Failure Details : See the release notes if any Error Message is not clear.MAC Address Erro...

j.magee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When using on hook dialing (with the handset down), CCM 3.3.(4) doesn't recognize the # or * key. These keys are used at one of our client sites to denote long distance calls (i.e. *919055551212) that do not require an authorization code. Basicall...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new deployment of CCM 4.0 going, and found an issue with line groups that perform a broadcast hunt. By design, a DN can't belong to more than one line group. My customer has a need for a user's DN to be a member of more than one broadcast gr...

Hi there, I get a network with two Cat4506 switches, 4506-1 and 4506-2. IP Phones are connected to both of the Cat 4506. And I get an Eyretel IP recording software with only one NIC card connected to 4506-1. I have configured RSPAN for recording I...

dhcchan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 2600 with NM-2V and 2 VIC-2FXO are configured with MGCP to a Cisco CallManager 3.3(3).MGCP registration works fine. I can make outside calls.But incoming calls have problems. When an outside caller calls the phone no. of the FXO, the line rings...

r.banez by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote site router ( 3725 ) try to setup sccp connection to the local callmanager. The remote source IP address should be the FastEthernet0/1.I put the config:sccp local FastEthernet0/1But as put the command sh tcp briefIt always using seria...

klchen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes