Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are using an AS5350 CISCO gateway for our VoIP calls. We are looking at an IPLC (international private leased circuit) that is offering better rates. What should I be asking to make this happen? I am concerned if I have to make VoIP to VoIP call...

My ATA 186 always hang up when it is connected my in metropolitan area service provider which resulted to have a Status on my Callmanager "Not Registered". The ATA is also behind the IEEE 802.1q network. Is there any issues for ATA in IEEE 802.1q. Do...

I have a central CallMgr. I have a remote 2650 with FXO for local calls. Internal calls over the WAN Using IPCC 3.1(2) and CallMgr 3.3.3Question: How can I get a report of outbound calls to the PSTN via the FXO for the 2650 router?I have looked thr...

cairns-a by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am installing IPCC Express 3.1(3) Enhanced (Not co-located with ccm). According to my license file I am only licensed for 10 CTI ports and 27 agents. Question1: Does this mean I can only have 10 sessions into my ipcc system? It is very confus...

fmarotta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Group,My understanding is that in the H.323 world, even if a H.323 Gatekeeper doesn't exist on the network, the call setup will still work.Now, if there IS a gatekeeper in the network, is it true that the gatekeeper must now be used for all H.323 ...

Hunt.Lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm pretty new to Cisco VoIP but I have a question. I have a cisco 1751 router with a phone. I have everything working. Calling between phones over the network, calling outside to a normal phone number but I'm not able to configure the router that it...

pslager78 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes