Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

My ATA 186 always hang up when it is connected my in metropolitan area service provider which resulted to have a Status on my Callmanager "Not Registered". The ATA is also behind the IEEE 802.1q network. Is there any issues for ATA in IEEE 802.1q. Do...

I have a central CallMgr. I have a remote 2650 with FXO for local calls. Internal calls over the WAN Using IPCC 3.1(2) and CallMgr 3.3.3Question: How can I get a report of outbound calls to the PSTN via the FXO for the 2650 router?I have looked thr...

cairns-a by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am installing IPCC Express 3.1(3) Enhanced (Not co-located with ccm). According to my license file I am only licensed for 10 CTI ports and 27 agents. Question1: Does this mean I can only have 10 sessions into my ipcc system? It is very confus...

fmarotta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Group,My understanding is that in the H.323 world, even if a H.323 Gatekeeper doesn't exist on the network, the call setup will still work.Now, if there IS a gatekeeper in the network, is it true that the gatekeeper must now be used for all H.323 ...

Hunt.Lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm pretty new to Cisco VoIP but I have a question. I have a cisco 1751 router with a phone. I have everything working. Calling between phones over the network, calling outside to a normal phone number but I'm not able to configure the router that it...

pslager78 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a series of numbers on the phone system that do not exist anywhere in the dialing plan. i.e. 8327,8328,8329 etc. These numbers have never been programmed as directory numbers. I have searched through the route plan report .csv, they are not ...

j.boyson by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes