Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Has anyone come up with a way to pull the serial numbers from the telephones? I need to have a listing af all my serial numbers for the phones, and all I have is there MAC addresses. (I didn't put them on my SmartNet contract...)If you hit the mini...

I have a PSTN line that is connected to an FXO port that i need to dial driectly to a particular handset. I have configured a PLAR connection type for this and the phone call works. the problem is that if the caller hangs up the phone, the called pho...

Darren Lynn by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a server to be used as a voip monitor and recording server. After installation, I am unable to browse to the application administration page of the voip monitor. Is this normal?Also, should I install the same service release pack f...

Resolved! tracy utility

Hi, i need to do a troubleshooting with a ws-x6608-e1 card and the tracy utility i try to get it from this link: http://www-tac/Teams/AVVID/sj/Ttools/ttools.htm but can´t acces it, anyone knows where can i get the tracy utility?thanks

erodrig by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Someone has already performed the system backup of unity server with microsoft backup in windows 2000 environment ? How is gone ?Could you suggest me the best choise to make a system backup of unity ? Thank's in advanced for every suggestion ....

m.cucchi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes