Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear all,I would appreciate any comments on integrating a CCM with Active Directory. I heard that some people had a lot of headache with this. Is it better now? Will AD intergration impose any limitations? I have a customer that is also planning Unit...

abulatkin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have 2 different extension range (2XXX) and (3XXX) both sharing the same T1 PRI.I want outside users to see calls coming from 2XXX as 412 2200 (Main Trunk Line) and from 3XXX as 413 3300 (Main Trunk Line)How do I acheive this?Thanks

p.holley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I need some help or ideas.This is my issue and I don't know how to solve it------------------------------------------------Topology :IP phones <--> CCM 3.3.3 <--> IOS gateway 12.3.1a <--PRI_E1--> PBX <--> traditional phones <--> PSTN----...

igolbery by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I ordered our upgrades three weeks ago. SR1 was posted yesterday, 2/24. Today I called to see when I should expect to receive the upgrade and was greeted with "Oh, around May."Seriously, May? Is there a major bug in 4.0(1) that caused it to be qui...

mdeloach by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know of a good AU to WAV converter? Greetings that I want to put into the Unity system are in AU format. I need a good tool to put them into WAV format. I tried River Past, but there were quality issues after the conversion.

jsmbrown by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes