Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good afternoon,I implemented the World Clock service for my users here who found it extremely useful.It appears that www.timeanddate.com have either amended URL's or more likely, changed the site layout.Therefore my questions are thus:a) anyone have ...

thack by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have IP Phone 7960 for IT Help Desk people, they need to walk around in the department.Is there anyone use wireless or cordless headset for IP Phone 7960???I just want to know brand name and model for reference.Any suggestions will be appreicated....

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone come up with a way to pull the serial numbers from the telephones? I need to have a listing af all my serial numbers for the phones, and all I have is there MAC addresses. (I didn't put them on my SmartNet contract...)If you hit the mini...

I have a PSTN line that is connected to an FXO port that i need to dial driectly to a particular handset. I have configured a PLAR connection type for this and the phone call works. the problem is that if the caller hangs up the phone, the called pho...

Darren Lynn by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a server to be used as a voip monitor and recording server. After installation, I am unable to browse to the application administration page of the voip monitor. Is this normal?Also, should I install the same service release pack f...

Resolved! tracy utility

Hi, i need to do a troubleshooting with a ws-x6608-e1 card and the tracy utility i try to get it from this link: http://www-tac/Teams/AVVID/sj/Ttools/ttools.htm but can´t acces it, anyone knows where can i get the tracy utility?thanks

erodrig by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Someone has already performed the system backup of unity server with microsoft backup in windows 2000 environment ? How is gone ?Could you suggest me the best choise to make a system backup of unity ? Thank's in advanced for every suggestion ....

m.cucchi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes