Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have 8 cisco AS5200's with non mica modem cardsall running IOS version 12.0 (25) (as they only have 8 megs avail for flash) when ever i put in only one tray of modems they load fine no matter what slot, however when another modem shelf is added it ...

ryan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario: A user has a 7960 phone with 6 different lines.Question: How can you forward all calls (cfwdall) on line 1 to extension 4444?Answer: Press CFwdAll softkey, wait for two beeps, dial 4444.Question: How can you cfwdall on line 2 to extension...

tim_roper by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !I need to create some statistics about login/logout on IP Telephones in a Call Manager 3.2 solution. Is it possible to read date/hour login and logout insomewhere ? Are these information stored ? How could I read them ?Thank you very much,Luca

l.vanuzzo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1) hub and spoke topology. DS3's at hub site. Multiple T1's at spoke sites. 2) spoke sites may have anywhere from 10 to 200 telephones, and 20 to several hundred data ports. 3) the requirement is 4 FXO for local PSTN access / failover plus one port ...