Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When I receive a VM in Outlook, the From reads as "Unity Messaging System - ICS-0070707070". Is there anyway to remove the ICS-xxxxxx stuff without renaming the system? or that my only option?It's pretty annoying to hear unity read this off when ch...

this is perhaps not the proper forum for this, but I am not sure who to ask. We have one user with a 7960 who wishes to use a cordless headset. We have purchased a plantronics cordless amplifier and headset. It works fine. We also purchased the hands...

wsaxon by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When someone uses their speakerphone for a call and the person at the other end is quiet, the phone will hang up on them after about 10 to 15 minutes. Is there a timer I can adjust to keep that from happening? In this case, it's usually a phone in ...

robynh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use CCM 3.2(2)c and ICM via H.323 Gateway behind a HiCOM PBXOur problem is that we see at the IP Phones the Calling Number, but in the ICM application it won´t.We see that there are two parameters, a CallingLineID and a so called ANI-parameter.By ...

asarkany by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Error: DeviceTransientConnection - Transient connection attempt. Connecting Port: 2000 Device name [Optional].: SEP000A8AA21228 Device IP address.: XXX Device type. [Optional]: 8 Reason Code [Optional].: 1 App ID: Cisco CallManager Cluster ID:...

cplatt01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes