Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to connect to DMM5.1 admin page for the first time and yet getting a 404 error. I am sure I can ping the hostname of the DMM and it matches the same one configure on DMM applicance. I am using the URL  http://<DMM Hostname>:8080 and no...

sharpgate by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Centralized Call manager cluster That are running MGCP we have:1. three VG2242. two Voice gateway running (E1 PRI )issue # 1- when we send a fax from one fax that is connected to one VG224 to another that is connected to anothe VG224 failur...

karim7784 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are attempting to connect Cisco ICM to our Nortel Symposium/CCMS 6 server, BUT the two devices are separated by a firewall. I have been able to find documentation regarding the multicast configuration on the Nortel side, but nothing using unicast ...

Hello,Just wondering if anyone else out there has successfully got their Intercom ASP service to close the connections when one user presses Exit? I have been trying this for a while, and don't know how to send a remote RTPRx:StopAll help appreciated...

mattiep00 by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes