cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

My customer have some DLSW config on a Cisco 2811 router, but now Cisco 2811 router is EOS and EOL,it means the product can't get any support service now.  My customer don't want to change original DLSW config in futrure new device. So I try to find...

xh_liu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have 3 BGP session with 3 ISP using 3 routers. The BGP session works but only 1 at a time.   Below are my configs   router bgp 22222 bgp log-neighbor-changes neighbor YYY.YYY.YYY.YYY remote-as 123456 ! address-family ipv4  bgp dampening  netw...

mbbmani by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running Windows 7 64-bit and the USB driver install is failing.  Well, the setup program runs ok and reboots, but when I connect to a USB console, it installs the Console driver ok but fails on "Cisco Virtual Comm Port00".  I've tried this on multipl...

dervari by Level 1
  • 46 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a switch outside our firewall open to the Internet.  It is a newer 3650 switch.  I have an ACL assigned to the vty interface that should restrict management traffic to it.  I found it went into quiet mode because someone was doing a dictionary...

GRE was running across 2 Linux systems between sites. The VPN was between an ASA and WatchGuard with no issues. Recently we replaced the WatchGuard with an ASA, and the GRE tunnel is now only working in one direction. I have compared both ASAs and ca...

Storry if this has been posted before. I've been googling his for quite some time now. Does anyone know how to disable data roaming on the Cellular interface of this router? Is it even possible?

antar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Does anyone know what "other" means when you're seeing the results of a netflow?  We are seeing that in almost any case of netflow the percentage of other on the top talkers and top connection is around 32% and 45% and we doesn't know what othe...

Thanks for your help. I need to connect internet to my network my ISP router IP 192.168.1.1 also share internet to my network vlan's Vlan details. Vlan 110 Data,120 IP-Phone,130 IP-CCTV,100 MGMT     Building configuration... Current configuration : 4...

Sadam by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have an ASA 5510 running 8.2(5).  High-level, I'm looking to have two different internal networks use two different public IP addresses.   Right now, I am using the global pool for doing a dynamic NAT for all internal networks out the outside i...

The book describes RIPng as “one of the easiest routing protocols to configure, making it a good choice for small networks”, but I disagree. If I were implementing routing for IPv6 I would choose OSPFv3 or EIGRP for IPv6. I cannot seem to find any re...

Hello,   I have a WS-3850-48P running SW Version 03.07.00.E and I noticed the following in the logs:   Jan 29 01:40:00.567 EST: %SYS-2-INPUTQ: INPUTQ set, but no IDB, ptr=396ECA44 -Traceback= 1#7824234920237968b4a0a56d95fed2f2 :54C26000+2783484 :54C2...

Hello BGP experts. I'm investigating the process of BGP hijacking and I have some doubts. Since messing with BGP leaves visible footprints on the Internet, it's obviously hard for BGP hijacking to go unnoticed. I was reading about a famous Bitcoin ca...

Friends, I'm trying to configure VSS on a pair of 16 port 4500X.   However, whilst creating the VSL I'm getting below and Port-channel isn't coming up.   EC-5-CANNOT_BUNDLE2: Te1/1 is not compatible with Po5 and will be suspended (trunk mode of Te1/1...