cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to upgrade my Cisco 1841 router for use with SSH. I am wondering what are the requirements needed, and which version should I install on the router? Cisco IOS Software, 1841 Software (C1841-IPBASE-M), Version 15.0(1)M4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (...

I have 3 1941 Routers with IOS version 15.1(4)M3(MD). I noticed that the latest releases are into the 15.5's but the stable recommended ones are 15.4's. My question is that are there any pre-req's or suggested upgrades paths before getting 15.3.3M5(M...

Hello I tried to configure netflow in a ISR4451, but in solar winds I have this error: "details for interface gi0/0/0 on router-test are not available because netflow and CBQos data are not available.This is the configuration: flow record v4_r1 match...

long story short, previous admin has set up aironet 1200 access points. PC / laptops already connected to it, but user didn't leave us the wifi code to join the wifi. I have the logon details for the AP, but can I recover this key, as I don't want to...

Trying to get ospf to form an adjacency over a gre tunnel but it's not working. On the hub it's showing as state INIT, but nothing on the spoke.Spoke debug ip ospf adj, packet and events shows nothing. Hub doesn't show much either. Any ideas? HUBinte...

Hello, I have two MPLS line and i want load balancing with the help of CISCO router 881. is it necessary that i require two router on both location.? if one location have firewall and one location have cisco router 881 then can i do a load balancing ...

KR SHAH by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see my route 4.4.4.4 is being received and added to the ospf database, but it is not being added to the routing table. Any ideas? Router#sh ip ospf database            OSPF Router with ID (8.8.8.8) (Process ID 1)                Router Link States (...

Hi guys,I have router Cisco ASR1002-F (2RU) with 4GB RAM (2GB+2GB), unfortunately not enough for full BGP table. I would like to upgrade memory to at least 8GB (4GB+4GB) RAM. Where I can find if 8GB RAM is supported in this model??? Any advice will b...

Hello all,Found an ASR1001 keep reporting the following error message:*Dec 11 21:18:58.955: %CMRP-3-UDI_AUTH: R0/0: cmand:  Quack Unique Device Identifier authentication failed*Dec 11 21:19:28.955: %CMRP-3-UDI_AUTH: R0/0: cmand:  Quack Unique Device ...

3alee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes