cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears, Currently, we have a traffic with one upstreamer of 600 Mbps and we are planning to migrate to have another upstreamer to migrate parcial traffic ( 150 Mbps) only to the new upstreamer. How we can acheive this if we will receive the defulat ro...

alshamlan by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a question on how the routier will choose the most longest match/ specific route.Some books say router will alway choose the longest match first.Next, it say if it has multiple longest matches from different protocols, it will choose ...

Hi,I have question about filtering bgp routes from bgp client.We are bgp transit for client.Client AS number for example 100Client IP  192.168.0.0/22We want only prefixes from AS 100 and be sure that there is no other prefixes than 192.168.0.0/22as-p...

Hello Scneario: My network is upgrading. I am implementing (2) WAN links at seperate locations using different ISP's. See DiagramQuestion_1:                  What is best practice for Multihoming using BGP?                  Is that the best approach...

All, I am working on setting up a 2811 router to act as a PPPoE client for a newly installed DSL connection.  I am running debug on the router and I see the PADISNT going out.  I see the PADO coming back to the router.  I then see the PADR leaving fr...

Hi,Can experts here guide on two queries below..01: I know only speed mismatch causes the connection lose.. but if two ends are configured at auto/auto and I just set duplex at one end as "full" (speed remains auto/auto).. will this cause connection ...

Hi, i have cisco 1841 router and we have MPLS WAN Co.nnectivity We configured BGP in the router and the link is not stable. i checked in the router after every 3 minutes bgp session is resetted. Kindly anyone tell me how to solve the problem.  Please...

kumarpmt83 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to extract the numerical value from the followng using Embedded event manager(TCL Scripting)i also have SLA probes running between 2 connected routers sho ip sla statistics | sec SD Jitter So i write the the following conf terevent manage...

To use a DS-3 card on 29xx routers, we have two options: Option 1 (old NM module): Use "NM-1T3/E3" with "SM-NM-ADPTR" adapter.Option 2: (new SM module): Use "SM-X-1T3/E3" However, these two options seem to have different compatibility on 2921/2911 ro...

Hi allI've read in the 'IP Multicast Best Practices for Enterprise Customers' whitepaper that Assert can cause issues which states the following:"Assert issuesThe PIM Assert mechanism prevents duplicate traffic from flowing into a multi-access networ...