cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear team,Please suggest solution for the below mentined issues.1)   KA-AGR-DEP-C1941#telnet 74.125.236.133 /source-interface gigabitEthernet 0/1% telnet connections not permitted from this terminal How can we enable telnet for the above for testing2...

Hi I have 1 Cisco VXR NPE-G2, i was looking to buy another Cisco VXR of same model, but as per information they are now EOL/EOS.Can any one recommend me alternate option of same speficiation as of VXR NPE-G2?Cisco Data sheet dont seem to have clear c...

This is driving me crazy. IP SLA works for failing over to the secondary connection (from Cable to DSL), however the SLA can never reach 4.2.2.2 from the cable, even when it is up. I can ping the interface from the outside world and get responses, bu...

Hi,I have setup a basic PBR config to route Http and Https out of a different interface (fa0/0/0) but for some reason http traffic is still going out of the Gi0/1 interface.Is anyone able to see whats wrong?Config attached minus the crypto stuff and ...

andy_4578 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have configured E1 to use PVDm to terminate ISDN connection but I keep on getting the above error message, can you please view my config and see if you can't spot a mistake.Layer 1 and 2 seem to be working fine but layer connection isn't working....

Hi all  ,I have a setup in my lab as attached in the drawing.I was expecting to get recursive routing problem - as i used the same static route destination as the destination of the gre tunnel destination,however i did not get any problem and the tun...

Hi,please  suggest  what are  the different  ways  to inliement   WAN Link failover.i have  2  WAN links from  different ISP's. Also  two  2821 Routers.please suggest.Thanks,Saroj

Hello-quick question.  we had one of our links (metro-ethernet) between our main and remote site upgraded from 4mb to 8mb but we still seem to be only getting 4mb.  Is there anything else on our end that needs to be done?  Thanks for any help.-Marc

Resolved! Failover question

Hi everyone,I’d like to ask some failover question. Please help me with it.Thanks in advance.In my network, the network is working well. It can ping 4.2.2.2. In order to test failover,I shut down the interface Gi 1/12 of Core1 switch. After this,From...

Hi,A RFC have been published for the version 2 of the IP SLA protocol and the udp-jitter measure: rfc6812.But I can't find which product or IOS version is compatible with this version of the protocol.All the router I've tested only support v1 (port 1...

I have a 2921 router with dual wan, single lan. I have a single subnet on the lan and two different ISPs with different speeds. I host a few servers internally and would like to have all outbound internet traffic use ISP1 and anything internal, such ...

Hi,I have the following problem.Situation:- one main location M, with ASA5510 (v8.3) which has many (about 100) ipsec tunnels to remote locations. Local subnet is 172.16.254.0/24- some of these remote locations have the same subnet, let's say there a...