cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

More specifically, I have a few sites that have full clear channel T1's that will be upgraded to bonded multilink T1's. I have typically done this with (2) WIC-1DSUT1 cards.  Instead of using  2 cards in the new ones can I use a VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1?  I ...

scottosan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello world !i set up a CISCO 1811 as routeur for different vlan'sbut it appear that i can't add a new vlan i'm limited to 14all vlan trunked on a iface (Fast0) and just one vlan untagged to another iface (Fast1)  go to gateawayi manage routing acces...

vpancisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,I have heard of, but never seen this type of error in person, and i hope that one or more of you have.We found a old 2801 in the warehouse we just took over and the seller says he didnt need it, so we said hey a free router sweet:)But it keep...

Hey guys,I just recently setup two 2911 Routers on two different service providers with BGP advertising one prefix.  I have heard about something called BGP lookinglass and was wondering if you guys could shed some light on what this can do for me in...

Hi.I have a Cisco 1921 and it has 2 VPN IP-sec site-to-site tunnels up and running. Lets say the tunnels goes from the Cisco to Site A and Site B.Now i want Site A to reach Site B through the existing tunnels. Im guessing that static routes maybe the...

HiI have some CISCO WS-C3750G-12S-E with IOS version 12.2(58)SENow I have been offered some used units with IOS version 12.2(55)SE for a good price.Is there any hardware differences on this model (possible memory configurations etc), or will I easily...

perpaal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a situation with our client. Till now between us was only one e1 connection. when we add a new one the traffic connection with their servers does not function but ping is okThe configuration on 2 sites is same. Routing is static, on next ip in...

adriatikb by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are planning for redundancy for Internet connectivity with the Primary Internet connection at the Head Office and the Secondary Internet connection at the DR site (Diagram attached).By default all MPLS Sites (Site1 & Site2) should access internet ...

jennyjohn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

guys a basic BGP questionwe have two datacentres and we have a client (cleint and two data centres are conected via private MPLS link) now both data centres are conected with EBG with different private AS numberso the scenario is Data centre A    As ...

Hi All,having a very strange problem with a Cisco 1861 running - Cisco IOS Software, C1861 Software (C1861-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 12.4(24)T5The issue  -I  have suddenly started to get performance issues with downloads and  access through the ZBF...

Hi,Can anyone please confirm is Per packet load balancing is supported in the 3560's ?I am going around in circles, and can't find a definate Y or N answer.I have a suspicion this CEF feature is only available on routers.pleas help.Many ThanksMatt

mcroft by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes