cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, I Have this problem whit this NAT, dont work the network translation, but I Do have connectivity;##### CONFIG #######Router#sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 8636 bytes!version 12.4ip cefip name-server 192.168.0.50!interface ...

hfb5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all i have point to point connection in both ends 2811 the link will carry VoIP and Internet i have to questions what IOS i need on both router and what best configuration to do that Rgards

Hi everybody,I tried to block any ping (ICMP) from internet to my router. i have configured the below ACLs in the router and applied it in the interface connected to internetaccess-list 110 permit icmp any any unreachableaccess-list 110 permit icmp a...

Resolved! Multilink ppp

Trying to bond 2 T1's between local and remote site. I have the multilink interface configured on both ends and I have one of the two Serial interfaces configured in the multilink interface. The remaining T1 is configured as a ptp. The multilink in...

Please I have switches in a production network with domain name XXX, now i want to put some (3) Switches on the network,just for practice. I have configured YYY domain for them, one ine server and others in client. Hope the YYY server will not overwr...

If I filter an external route from the routing table with distribute list,1. Will the LSA for that route still be in the LSB.2. Will it be advertised int the LSA to OSPF nei?3. Can it be redistributed into another routing protocol.

Per Cisco for T3 Interface loopback testing:Syntax Description dte Sets the loopback after the LIU toward the terminal. local Sets the loopback after going through the framer toward the terminal. network {line | payload} Sets the loopback toward...

Hello,Is it possible to load balance traffic in two or more Internet connections with ACE? I'll need the ACE to verify the route health as I have no routing with ISPs.Please, any suggestion?Regards,Omar

Dear friendsI have two bar from 4 wire SHDSL HWIC card on my 3845 router. I have IAM on each HWIC to achive more bandwidth. I want to know is possible to bonding these two SHDSL HWic and use IAM on them to reach more bandwidth?

miskoolak by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Hope someone can help with this problem. I work on a site which has two totally separate networks. Each network has its own juniper Router,both of which are housed in my comms cabinet however, as it is a managed service they are soon to put us on...

Hi,we are confiured HSRP between the two router on our LAN Side my issue is i have two interface on my both the router for example Router A Router Bfa0/0 Fa0/010.80.11.2 10.80.11.3 standby 1 10.80.11.1Router...