cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Can anyone help me in how to decide the multicast scope. Putting it in simple way I have 4 Routers R1--R2--R3--R4. R1 is configured as RP and I need to configure scope in such a way that Multicasting doesnot forward after R4.Whether I have to co...

Resolved! PPP Authentication

-----QUESTIONS-----• Configure the link between ROUTER _4 and ROUTER_5 using PPP encapsulation.• Configure ROUTER_4 to request ROUTER_5 to authenticate via PPP.• ROUTER_5 should respond with the username ROUTER5 and the clear-textpassword CISCO...

I have two routers connect through FR and F0/0. I change the bandwidth on the FR to 100000 to load balance between the two links. And also the hello to 2 sec and dead timer to 8 sec on both. But ever since then the adjacency on the two link keep goin...

I have just acquired and used 1811. I want to put the http traffic on FE1 and the other traffic on FE0.One of the LAN ports will go to the ASA that will do the rest of the firewall and routing.I need to setup policy based routing, but dont seem to fi...

Hi,I have a network 192.168.10.0/24....This is in my one of the branch n/w where some servers are kept.....In my DC i want to same segment as some of the servers from that branch need to be shifted with same IP segment..Dc ip segment is 192.168.11.0 ...

I still havent found the right PDF manuals for the 1811 so forgive some stupid questions...I got a 1811 from EBay, had to reset it back to scratch for my configuration. I thought I would configured on of the 8 LAN ports with a static that I then can ...

Hi, I need another Layer 3 fast ethernet port on my 3745 router.Can anyone pls advice if this is feasible or if there are similar solutions. Also, what are the IOS versions and standards needed if it is compatible ?

We are running BGP with two carriers A and B. With one of our carriers, A, the BGP session establishes and our networks announce and everything works fine. When we bring up the BGP session with our other carrier, B, routing stops working properly. ...

rayready by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! bgp issue urgent

I have a site that shares the same public block, and at that site I have a route map that sets a metric to higher than our current site. I'm trying to connect to the public side, but I randomnly get there and I know why.The pertinent parts are:int s0...

Hi,I have Cisco 3845 Router, installed AIM-VPN/SSL-3 module on slot 1 but doesnt detects the card.We have IOS (C3845-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 12.4(3d)sh crypto engine brief crypto engine name: Virtual Private Network (VPN) Module cry...

Dear all,I'm planning to connect 5 campus locations which are close to 350 meters from my 4507R-E core.My plan is to lay single mode fiber to the core, my questions are.1. Planning to buy Ws-X4606-X2-E, in this module do i need to buy X2-10Gb modules...