cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Load balancing for serial link for OSPF has been configured using backup load. Backup line is a PRI line calling another PRI line. both pri are configured for loopback address. so in output of show ip ospf nei command it shows neighbor relationship ...

hi All,I need another fast ether int on my 2800 series router. I found the HWIC-4ESW on cisco's site. I notice that it says " Layer 2 Ethernet switches with Layer 3 routing capability. (Layer 3 routing is forwarded to the host, and is not actually ...

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a 3-layer switch 3560 to instead a old router.because 3560 doesn't have WAN port,I have to convert fiber cable to RJ-45.what should i do?need i to configurate on the port?

CHN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Forum,I have a 1720 router running IOS 12.1(19) on it. It has 24MB of RAM. We have added VoIP going out on on T1 and we have problems if we saturate the line with say a download.I've read about autoQoS and am wondering what IOS version do I ha...

Hello to all,I do have query,I wanted to know that is ther any LAYER-2 or any physical addressing scheme ora any identifier exist on serial link of cisco or any other vendor proptitary. So we can chek out the ARP on cisco routers connected by serial ...

when i check my router 2500 with sh run command it shows ip 192.168.41.1 configured on s0 port, but when i check router with sh conf command it shows ip address 192.168.1.1 on s0 port . How is that ? please explain me

hi first of all i m bit confuse abt the command ip claassless........what does that do actually i have read in the book but didnt get the point......secondly a quick question abt NAT.....so if we have class c address (public) so the max host(non publ...

We currently have the setup that is attached to this post. Currently due to certain bandwidth limits by our providers we are statically using routemaps routing traffic between the distribution and core routers to each provider for each of our network...

gskhanna by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I had a Cisco 877 router with no IOS image in the flash.When the router boot up, I can see this message:Password recovery functionality is disabled.No bootable image file: flash:/Unable to open boot fileAny suggestion how to fix it?

kevintang by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card