cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to connect a V.24/RS232 interface on Router A to a V.24/RS232 interface on Router B using Wic-2AS modules and a combination of DTE and DCE cables but I cannot get the interfaces to come up. I can do this using X.21 interfaces with ease...

I am a rooky and I am configuring a 871w router that is giving me some issues I am connecting via the wireless or the 4 FastEthernet ports 0-3 and I am not able to get out to the internet. I can get out to the internet via fastethernet4 which is my W...

Hey guys I'm seeing multiple routers connected to Frame-Relay in our network with DLCI 1007 active but unused. We never ordered this DLCI and have not assigned this to any sub-interface. But for multiple sites, its showing up as Active/ Unused under ...

HI all,Lately my 7204 vxr router has been going crazy on me. I have noticed that from time to time, the cup usage jumps to 99%. Now what I have been doing is clearing the IP NAT translations that it is doing and that seems to fix that problem. Now...

c.mac by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have got 1 3750 L3, having vlans mentioned below.2 Routers 1700 series(main center) connected to the 3750, 2 other routers connected on the remote location which is connected in the main center routers.few machines are in vlan 3.Main Center Routers...

metro ethernet connectivity is to be provided between 5 remote location and one central location.remote location has 2811 router and central location has cisco 7606 router.Now how to accomplish this connectivity?..what is the configuration?..ME conne...

minimintu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have multiple PVC's configured on our 7204, but have recently interconnected with another carrier who has requested we connect via a PVP - They refuse to give us any more info other than the VPI # (We choose the VCI)....Just wondering how the A...

I was just wondering if there is a way to set OSPF up so it does the DR/BDR election in a preemtive way.To be read: If a higher priority router (or higher router ID if priority are all the same) come online, can it force a DR/BDR re-election at all?R...