cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 2950 switch at a remote site. I was given an IP address to access this switch. The IP address is incorrect. What is the best way to get back on this switch. If I have to have someone at the site do it what do they need to do to reset it ...

matlogtri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In frame relay traffic shaping;- is CIR the committed BW from the service provider.I am contemplating of applying for an FR service but I do not what to ask. I need to connect 2 sites. Maybe I can start off with a 64Kbps between the 2. Would that mea...

espmolina by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have an old 2610 and I am trying to get it up and running. Every time it boots, I get the following message:System Bootstrap, Version 11.3(2)XA4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Copyright (c) 1999 by cisco Systems, Inc.TAC:Home:SW:IOS:Specials for infoC2...

svick2771 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

No qos commands work on this. Im guessing I need to upgrade the IOS but I'm not sure what version to go to. I also only have 24576K memory so I'm rather limited. Is it possible or will I have to buy more memory or a new router?

edugger by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,we are plan to run 2 ospf processes on the same router. One process is for partner the other is for our company. In that way we can manage which route to be advertise to the partner without using route-map or prefix filter.Is there any drawbac...

We needed IP feature sets to run BGP in our network. 12.2(26) went ok and allows us to implement DSCP in a PIP network. The IP (only) feature set works fine for BGP on the 3640, 2610's, and 1700's. ON the 1600's it as advertised as a choice to implem...

tteslicko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a channelised E1 Controller. Any logical subinterfaces i configure on the same shows me to counters on the interface even though i can ping end-to-end and traffic is flowing across the interfaceIOS s72033-ipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-18.SXE2.bin...

i hav R1 with WIC-2T and an ethernet int 192.168.0.1 R2 connect to R1 via a leased line ip add of ethernet int is 192.168.3.1.R3 connect to R1 via a leased line ip add of ethernet int is 192.168.2.1.the serial interfaces are ip unnumbered.i can ping ...

Do you know how can i do a trace by TFTP Port, not ICMP ?That´s possible ? i want to know where is this port blockedThanks you, regards, Luis.

lveraza by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dears,without "vairance", how can i implement unequal cost load balancing on EIGRP.router eigrp 100traffic-share balancedit works?

ikizoo4 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any help on the following questions would be appreciated:Would the ingress port on a service provider check and enforced the FRTS parameter setting on the router (CIR, Bc, Be, minCIR)? How does the service provider ensure SLA within the cloud?I have ...

espmolina by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card