cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I am using cisco ASA 5515 with 9.2 image, I have to nat need to be implemented: first nat form inside interface to outside (For accessing internet from LAN), i am using PAT with outside interface ip (private ip given by service provider) th...

Hello, In a practice lab I have two routers configured with OSPF directly connected. I have established an OSPF adjacency and advertised a default route from each router with the "default-information originate always" command. Each router will not...

Sometimes my C-3900 router behaves abnormally. I am showing my last 5 second sorted utilization of the router.It shows my highest utilization for a process id is .31 % for 5 seconds and 1 min it is 0.33% but why the cpu utilization is 91 % for 5 minu...

Hello, How to backup or copy license from router 2901 (ipbase, security ) before upgrading. Technology Package License Information for Module:'c2900'------------------------------------------------------------------------Technology Technology-package...

mmarie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm VERY much a beginner !  Is there some magic ip address to use for interface vlan ????  I want is to configure gigabitethernet0/1/0 as a port connected to an unmanaged switch for PC, printer, NAS, etc !  The addresses should be assigned by dhcp po...

lam32123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I know I should know this... I was wondering how this works. My 1921 GE 0/0 has a 10.0.0.68 IP address from the Internet. The GE 0/1 is assigned 192.168.0.1 with a DHCP Server vlan 1. My 2960 is connected to the GE 0/1 and have it set to be 192...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCan anyone help me with an expanded community list regex question please?I couldn't get the below to work. It just picked up nothing, although, on online regex checkers it works:^(649[0-9][0-9]):(.{1,5})$I did manage to get the following working th...

I have an ISR4451 router (running version 16.8.1) with an SM-X-ES3D-48-P card in it, which is a card version of the C3560E switch (running version 15.2(3)E1).  Several of the hosts on the switch are serving NTP traffic, which are 60-100 byte UDP pack...

joelm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings - I ordered 1GB Ethernet DIA for three different sites.  Each site was delivered with a fiber handoff, instead of an Ethernet handoff.  Now the carrier is wanting to charge extra for the media converter for each site.  Was I wrong to assume...

jini by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have a 2921 router which has suddenly started making a loud noise. I assume this is from the fans. The system LED light is also amber. Any ideas what might be causing this and ways to resolve?Thanks.

benojefua by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to ask; but let's see.I have a Cisco 2911 router (and a 2951) and was wondering if adding memory would do any "good", as in higher performance?   Also what type of memory modules does it take/use are the...

roncro by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes