cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I have a DDNS account at no-ip and have one hostname updating correctly through my router usingip ddns update hostname etc. My issue is I cannot work out how to add a second host to use the same account. I may have found the solution at ht...

I have a pair of 3945 routers that are proving to be underpowered for the 100+ remote offices connecting to them. Fortunately I happen to have a couple of 4351 ISRs rated for significantly greater encrypted throughput. Is there any way I could upgrad...

We have WAN interface having BW 100Mbps and wanted to configure QoS so that any server source 10.1.1.0/24 to destination 10.2.1.0/24 should have dedicated BW 20Mbps and rest should get allocated to all other traffic Will this archive with below confi...

Hi there,we are migrating our "old" MPLS-Backbone to Catalyst 9500 / 9300. During this Migration we remarked, that the neighbors (Catalyst 6500 and 6880) are increasing the giants count… I hope somebody can help finding out what is going wrong. Thank...

Dear All!I need some guide to configure squid proxy server with cisco router.I have 1 Cisco router installed in our network CIsco 3845. IP is 192.168.10.1Squid Proxy Server is in our LAN Network IP is 192.168.10.100 I want to configure it. I want all...