cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyoneI am beginner on this forum ...I see that ISR4321 has 2 power supply possibilities as written on the connector.My question is that can I power it from the existing rack with 48V  instead with the delivered 12V power supply?If yes somebody ...

Hi, I would like to develop a MANET, so I'm investigating about protocols compatible with Cisco, but is not possible to find any implementation about famous protocols (OLSR,AODV, etc), only I find a posibility with OSPFv3. Is not possible to use a di...

Hello, I've just been facing a strage behavior. I've an IPsec tunnel VPN between a Cisco 2911 and 3925. Both have the SEC license, and the tunnel is UP. Routing is working, traffic goes through the tunnel.I've set a GRE tunnel to goes through this IP...

Hello I was both curious for the sake of knowledge but also because I have no available Interfaces to connect my 891f to to SSH into from the Internet. The GE Interface on my 5508-X is 192.168.1.1 and is enabled for ASDM connectivity.I connected it t...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am trying to setup a router (1921) with two VRFs in my lab and having problem with disabling inter-VRF routing on it.Configuration:Current configuration : 2049 bytes ! ! Last configuration change at 15:32:42 UTC Sat Feb 22 2020 ! version 15...

Hello , I currently had 1 metro connection between Chicago and London, It is OSPFI would like to convert it to a multilink by adding a 2nd circuit. My question is there a chance that I may lose the connection in London. We have no presence there and ...

Hi!I want some design suggestions. We have 3 ISPs.ISP 1ISP 2ISP 3We have Cisco 6509-E with Supervisor 720-3B and Line card Module WS-X6548-GE-45AF.How can I terminate all 3 ISPs to Cisco 6509-E?Can I use Cisco 6509-E on Edge like>>>>      ISP Modem >...

I am getting confused with the differences between Leased Lines and Circuit-Switched networks.  In our CCNA studies, the Connecting Networks book indicates that the two are different from each other as seen in the published diagram:It seems to me tha...

Leased vs Circuit.jpg

in my scenario, we have a branch CE router connect to MPLS network with WAN interface 20M and LAN interface 100M.What I see at the router configuration is there are IP Precedence marked using extended ACL (by protocol type, IP address & port number) ...

Hello all, I have a DDNS account at no-ip and have one hostname updating correctly through my router usingip ddns update hostname etc. My issue is I cannot work out how to add a second host to use the same account. I may have found the solution at ht...