Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I am new to SNTC & CSAM as well. I have created / associated users with my company in CSAM,,, so that they can use Cisco Smartnet Total Care. I am having a problem "nominating an administrator". I have associated this person with my company....

Is anyone else having this problem ? We just started with SNTC & I am the designated admin. I want all of my team mates to have privileges & roles on SNTC. In order to assign SNTC roles to users,, I need to go to Cisco Service Access Management htt...

I am able to log in to the portal but when I click on Administration I only see "All Collectors". I do not have the drop downs for Contract properties or uploads processing.    I see my CSP collector, I have ran a collection and discovered this probl...

philew by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts, I have had a customer ask if the "Date of Manufacture" be obtained in the SNTC Portal. Is this possible, and if so, from what view / report? If not, any recommendations on where this information could be obtained? Thanks! Nathalie

npicard by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Portal Questions

I'm hoping someone can answer my questions below. 1.  When a site address says "Site Verification Required", what does this mean and how is it resolved? 2.  What does the Contract Duplicates section detail? 3.  Should the site address for a device b...