Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I had this issue when SNTC 3.5 was first released. This is what TAC advised. It cleared my issues. It seems the language setting was the one that was critical. Regards, Tim Advice from TAC 1.Log out of portal using Logout function 2.Clear cache 3.Cle...

tfitch by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our SNTC collector finds devices with IP address 10.x.x.x.  However, when I look at my inventory on Cisco Smart Services site, the address is a public IP address.  Is there any way to change the IP address on the Cisco Smart Services site?

Hello experts, This question came up in a portal training with a customer who has both the CSPC for SNTC and also has Cisco Prime. They wanted to know if the device list from the CSPC could be leveraged to feed the Prime collector and vice-versa. Tha...

npicard by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I decommissioned 24 B200 M2 blades.  In their place I installed 24 B200 M4 blades.  This was completed on Tuesday.  On Wednesday, we added the Fabric Interconnects IP address to CSPC and did a collection.  This was newly added and did not previously ...

Hello All, Upoaded a comprehensively expanded discovery pool to the Portal 4/22. Local CSP-C indicates upload "Successful" Smart Services Portal still does not acknowledge upload as received.   Regarding (upgraded Dashboard) OUTPUT ADMIN PAGE - "No D...

The Data Collection log shows no errors except for this as the last line: Unable to send the profile results to the Cisco Backend. Reason:A connectivity exception occured while processing the request. The Exception is :: XMPP TransportMode has Faile...