Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to register a Cisco account for SNTC services, but when I click on the registration button it tells me the following legend. Your user profile does not have a complete address. Update your Cisco account profile with the full address. Afte...

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-09 a la(s) 10.59.01 a.m..png Captura de pantalla 2024-09-09 a la(s) 10.57.52 a.m..png Captura de pantalla 2024-09-09 a la(s) 11.02.11 a.m..png

I got DA role of SNTC portal a few days ago and I'm not used to this portal so far.  I'd like to give one of our coworkers to access the portal so that I watched how-to-video to assign role by myself. I've tried to do that by using SAMT but I got the...

HMChung_0-1724999115342.png
HMChung by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Your user profile does not have complete address. Please update your  Cisco Account profile  with the complete address.After updating your  Cisco Account profile , restart registration process by visiting the  Smart Net Total Care registration page. ...

ShaunHuyb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, I’ve been encountering problems with the update to CSPC 2.11. I’m able to install the JeOS patch without any issues, but when I try to apply the SP patch, it starts successfully but near the end, I receive the following message: "Child pr...

I upgraded my CSP from version 2.10 to 2.11 and not, it is not uploading anymore the Data collected. This is the error: Upload failed at 08/29/2024 21 00 34 BRT with the responseTailEndGateway_Connectivity_Exception_occuredCPExport_1724975004584 416 ...

Using Python and Postman to post a request to the XML API and getting the following response on both: Unable to connect to CSPC Server: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java....