Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am just a basic learner and i am having a small issue in setting up my router and switch I am using a 2620XM router and 2960G series switch I have created 3 vlan 100,200,300 on a switch and have assigned those vlans to 3 different PC's and chang...

yagateela by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,Our business has recently taken delivery of the Exterity IPTV solution - which includes a TV Gateway, an Encoder & multiple Media Players.  There are plans to roll this out over the next couple of months.The IPTV solution is for the campus o...

Davie_Mc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3 swirches are connected in a series . First one in VTP Serve , in the middle have VTP Transparent mode and last one is Client mode. When i create any new vlan at server it sync with the Client. One of my users are connected at Server and Clie...

Resolved! Catalyst 9407

Dears, Please explain me Cisco mentioned 9404,9407,9410 series goes upto 9tbps how ???  the throughput of each line card is 240 and 80 GB so how once can do the maths. i want  to compare between the supervisor engines of the 9400 switches with SUP2T ...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a port-channel setup as a trunk with allowed vlans, however when i do a show interface trunk it shows no allowed vlans can someone tell me why ? !interface Port-channel128description switchport trunk allowed vlan 2,201,208,253-255,705switchpor...

lowfell by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've a 2960S in a stack, it's showing high CPU sometimes, but I can't identify what is the process responsible for that. I research and I could see that EEM script is not available on the 2960S in order to find the process.Anyone has some idea how ca...

hi guys i have problem with new c6800-sup6t-xl. i installed the sup on 6509-e but when power on the switch, but all LEDs indicate red color and i got error by LEDs. when i connect console to the switch no message show. i know that, the sup is compati...

rtslan by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WS-C2960-24TC-S switch which is reporting a faulty fan under "show env all". Is it possible to replace the fan or power supply or do I need a total switch replacement?

jay3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have switch sg 350 28p and i have transceiver model GLC-SX-MM i connected the switch with fiber cable buy lc/sc but the line not up ? if there configuration to make line up in switches  or like utp cable ?  

AhmedA by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, Just want to understand ,  if one of the Trunk links under port-channel(L2) is frequently flapping. Is there any features which can help in avoiding traffic loss passing the Etherchannel. Eg. keep the flapping interface in shutdown or sus...

Hi, I have a packet tracer full mash layer 2 topology configured with trunking ports for 2 vlans in all the links except the one connected to the clients (obviously). I am wandering if this kind of configuration can alter the configuration of the STP...

image.png
moiseM2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card