Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I got a CAT4506-E with the following setup:test#sh moduleChassis Type : WS-C4506-EPower consumed by backplane : 0 WattsMod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.---+-----+------------------------------------...

I have two cat3750 switch and it facing two nexus router.My goal is to configure HSRP on routed ports of the switch going to nexus router ( which also has HSRP) so logically it will have cat3750 <-----> Nexus connection.I already configure the HSRP ...

I am trying to setup a Cisco ASA running 8.4. From the videos I have been watching (most using a ASA5505) there are two VLANs created after a factory reset of the 5510. I am not seeing these when I run show ip int br. Is this normal on a 5510?    My ...

Hi All,   Wanted to confirm on whether the below mentioned switches would support   IPsec VPN configuration for configuring a VPN tunnel between 2 sites?? 1. Cisco 3850 Catalyst switch 2. Cisco SG550X Small Business Switches  Have checked the data sh...

Hi All:I am trying to load a config to a Cisco switch. I haven't put a banner on a switch in so long it seems I have forgotten how to do it.It seems I will need a 'banner exec' message, as well as a banner 'login' message.The login message will look ...

Good morning -I am working on configuring the Archive command on 6509e VSS (VS40) and hit a snag that caused my slave 6509e to reload in rommonHere is the config that caused this failure:Archive  path bootdisk:/config-archive/$t_$h_config  maximum 5 ...

Dear all,   I have a switch Cisco SG500X-48 (image version : 1.3.0.62) and this switch is actually in system mode L3.    I would like to switch it on L2 mode, but in the web GUI, in "Administration" > "System Mode and Stack Management", two radio but...

fabienfs by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,     We are looking to purchase new CISCO 9300 switches to replace our access layer and distributions  ( if it can  ) . I know it has a lot of cool features but i am looking for both Pros and cons before we go ahead with this switch. Please provi...

jyadav001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Possibly silly question, but we're looking to purchase some new LAN switches, and in the current Cisco Commerce estimator 3850, 4500 and Cat 9k series all only come with term-based DNA feature licensing.The issue is that we're getting push-back from ...

Toivo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have vss enabled cisco 6800 switch . two vlans vlan 10010.0.100.1/24 ip helper address 192.168.5.10 (dhcp server ) ip access-group acl_employees in ( The access list filtering traffic to some networks ) vlan 200 10.0.200.1.24 ip helper address ...

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes