Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi. one of power supply status in nexus 9336 showing absent while another supply status is ok. Not sure what could be possible cause of it. Does it mean power supply has fail OR supply is not inserted properly into slot and not detecting. Please clea...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I am pretty much stumped.  I am redesigning a network and looking to bring the layer 3 boundary down to the Access Layer switches.  That part is fine.  Where I am having an issue is figuring out where to put my ASA to be able to separate the Lab a...

Hi all,   I am setting up a lab and need some help.    My environment consists of two sites. Site A and B. Each site has vlans 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and so forth, but each respective vlan on each site has a unique subnet. That is vlan10 on site A has a ...

Hello,I have a Nexus 5548 (5.1(3)N2(1a)) that I am configuring a SPAN Session on to capture traffic on a trunked port-channel interface.  I am successfully seeing all packets, however I was also expecting to see the dot1q tagging - but am not.  I see...

Hi,   I have a stacked set of 3 - 3750G switches. I've got a Port-Channel created 4 ports set to LACP going to a 4 port network card on my freenas box. I have it working just not sure about spanning-tree. I was told I don't need it.   My Port-Channel...

Rickinfl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to configure a ether channel link between a cisco 3750 & an HP switch. The HP switch has only gigabit ports & the 3750 has only 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports. I understand that I can create an ether channel link between the 2 devices but will I h...

Hawk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  I have a cisco Nexus 6001 Chassis ("Nexus 64 Supervisor"). We have a requirement to connect a SFP-10G-ZR-TX transceiver. This transceiver is not supported in the 10G interfaces due to the power requirements of the SFP-10G-ZR-TX. We have bee...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card