Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, How to configure switch stack? because I did in the second switch , switch1 renumber 1 then reload and then I'll checked by using show switch the new switch showing is not ready. Appreciate if someone to tech me In step by step stack configurati...

Hi everyone, I have an SG300 52 ports PoE but when I'm trying to enable IP ROUTING via CLI, the command down's appear, and by this mean, all the inter-vlan communication is being blocked, do you know what am I doing wrong?

luisoxirus by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Activity Log

Hi there, Do Cisco Catalyst Switches or the ISR Routers have an activity log? Is there a way to see if and when the switch was either factory reset or the startup was deleted? Thanks

Hi ,yesterday I've added my core switch (WS-C4507R+E) to our Cisco Prime infrastructure server to perform some tests. This morning  I've noticed that  many vty sessions have been opened by the Prime server and I was trying to close them but I'm not ...

We have router 4331 and L3 module SM-X-ES3-16-P: L3 module trunk with router through Internal interface, Ethernet-Internal1/0/0. On L3 module config vlan 1,2,3. On Router, I config brigde interface bd11,bdi2,bdi3  interface Ethernet-Internal1/0/0 no ...

duyennv10 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a switch interface connected via 100Mbps to a client PC. I see there is a very percentage of output drops occurring on this port. There is no outbound QoS on this port so I am wondering why the drops are occurring. I also see that the 5...

Hi, We will be upgrading our distribution and access switches. Distribution switches are running in vtp server mode, while access switches are in mix of vtp client and transparent. I am for setting all new switches to transparent mode and have manual...

When you have a dual input power supply on an IE2000 switch, does that mean there are 2 separate power supplies or just 2 separate dc inputs to one power supply?

Resolved! PBR on SVI

Hi I om trying to configure PBR on a SVI interface but I cannot activate the configuration. VLAN100(config)#int vlan 100VLAN100(config-if)#ip policy route-map vlan100-inVLAN100(config-if)#do show run int vlan 100Building configuration... Current co...

I have one existing network and just finished up building a new network. So I have network A (OLD) and network B (NEW). Two networks are totally isolated from each other. I have lots of data that need to transfer from A to B, im thinking of connectin...

Hi everyone, I have a doubt.. What is inside a console cable (Rollover) Rj45 to DB9 ?? I mean the blue cable This one : https://www.amazon.com/Generic-7-Cisco-Console-RJ45-to-DB9/dp/B000GL3MOY is there UTP inside? is twisted inside that thin cable? ...