Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Server 2012 R2 HyperV cluster with 3 servers and a Cisco 3560 Switch. I am trying to configure trunk between HyperV server and switch ports. Below is what I have.interface Port-channel10 description  VM Internet switchport trunk encapsulatio...

Hi everybody  Correct me if I'm worng, but according to Cisco documentation, a switch running CDP will only share information with it's neighbor, meaning that a switch will never pass CDP information on to a second switch.Today while working on a Nex...

Hello Community!I have a simple question for most of you, how can I add the tag 46 to my VoIP traffic for following interface? Our provider rejects others tags but 46. interface FastEthernet4/0/17 description D017 switchport access vlan 2 switchport ...

hi, i went through the following document - http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/enhanced-interior-gateway-routing-protocol-eigrp/8651-21.html#building I just wanna know whether longest prefix match is considered first over AD and metric or i...

Resolved! 1921 Router

What's the SEC license function on a 1921 router vs. not getting it with the SEC license.  That is Cisco1921/K9 vs. Cisco1921-SEC/K9.  Why would I choose one over the other? 

Bought a cisco 2600 to play with some, trying to access the command line interface but my laptop doesn't have a console port.  I bought the usb to DB-9 adapter.  I downloaded hyperterminal and set it to 9600 baud, 8 data bits and no parity.  When I t...

Hi Dears,I have two 4500E Distribution switches for different VLAN ranges and different DHCP IP ranges.One of them is working good after I configured IOS DHCP Server but the other is not working; it doesn't lease IP Addresses.I have checked all confi...

I had posted this using the "Ask a question" button on the main community page but for whatever reason I couldn't find it after I submitted it so I am submitting it as a discussion instead. Hello, I can't get inter-vlan routing to work on this 3560. ...