Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys!I need some help with a project in my company. Our Core switches are Enterasys N7 and we want to migrate to Catalyst 6509. We use LSNAT on the N7 to loadshare the traffic between our application servers. I know I can do that with the ACE modu...

mbrito_rj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have brand new router with IP base license.I need to try out different IOS.Should I backup IP base license before trying new if I need to resotore original IOS? And how?Appriciate help.Thanks

arumalpra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am really stuck with router requirement for one of our client.I need 891 SEC router. I think this comes with advanced IP services.What I have is 1921, with IP Base.Can I upgrade 1921, so it will become alternative to 891 SEC ?Thanks.

arumalpra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I m trying to connect 2 catalyst switches as trunk using cat6  crossover cable ( around 30m )The ports are enabled , the cable is tested and both ports set to trunk :  Catalyst 3650G  & Catalyst 2960The problem is that , there is no lighting when con...

theaskyme by Level 1
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have two switches, WS-3750-24PS-S connected in two cabs via fibre. Patch panels at both ends with patch leads. Used tester to confirm end to end fibre connectivity. When plugged in, one switch llights up the other does nothing. Ports are a...

Resolved! HSRP with vPC

Hello,Just want to check if you can use the burned-in MAC option on HSRP on VLAN interfaces in the current NX-OS version 6.x. testing shows that nothing seems to break during failover if this option is configured .Thanks and Regards.

Hi Guys,Quick question.  First off a quick overview of my environment: I have two distribution switches and an access switch (Well multiple access switches but for the purpose of this question one access switch ) the distribution switches are linked ...

Jim R by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes