Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Ok everyone i have a question i would like to get some of you to give me your input. I am walking into an enviroment and am looking to make improvements. Currently the network is as follows:Sonic Wall (Handles Routing as well as DHCP for clients)HP C...

Hello. I would like to know what are the Ip addresses for this lab exercise I got the correct subnet mask but I don't know the Ip addresses, though I enter the said IP, but then when I check the assessment, it tells me that it was wrong. Can you plea...

I have seen conflicting information regarding downtime for this upgrade process and still have questions after reading http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst6500/ios/12.2SX/configuration/guide/issu_efsu.html#wp1095791. In this scenario...

Resolved! Images Question

Hi, I want to install a later image version on our new switches before we deploy them.I find the new image labeling a little confusing.This is our license level:License Level                   : ipservicesLicense Type                    : PermanentNe...

Please refer to the attached PDF for topology and configuration information.I want to send tx/rx traffic in/out of interface Po21 on DC1-7K1-PROD to a laptop connected to eth1/24 on DC1-7K1-PROD.  Since Po21 is a vpc my concern is that I'll only see ...

Hi allCan anyone tell me what the usb ports are used for on the supervisor cards?I want to back up my file system, can I use a USB stick in the USB port to do this ? or are they for console use ?cheersCarl

Dear Alli have a simple question , i have floor with 10 users with DATA vlan and VOICE vlan , WIRELESS vlan , my questions :Basement floor Core switch fiber -----> my floor switch <--------my internet DSL router827in this scenraio the switch in my fl...

We were thinking of picking up an RPS2300 just to use if we need to walk a power cord from one of our switches for wire management or UPS replacement, and would prefer it not to reload.However the manual states:"The switch connected to the RPS 2300 m...

b.julin by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I'm trying to shape users on uplink vlan.cisco6509#show version Cisco IOS Software, s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-ADVENTERPRISEK9_WAN-M), Version 12.2(33)SXJ5, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)Do this:interface TenGigabitEthernet1/1 switchport switchport...

Hi Team,This is regarding customer  Router CME-SRST license activation problem :https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-26706Based on the above document, enabled license for UC  and CME  and showing that both are as evaluation license.According the ...

Ramu Ch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,in testlab we use pim-sm with bootstrap router on sup7 with IOS-XE 03.04.00.SG Does anybody know if there is a possibility to prevent non authorized rp from connecting to the candidate bootstrap routers?We found several security recommendations co...