Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears,     we have 2811 router with multiple servers connected to it's lan from which there are monitoring servers in between , the router suffers always from high cpu utilizationconfiguration has alot of ACLs & NAT & IPSEC Tunnel with wan bandwidth ...

Hi all;I have two server behind a ASA5505, the first one 192.168.1.4 for resolution of DNS domain name (expl: cisco.com) under Windows 2003 and the second one 192.168.1.5 Exchange 2003 for mailing, I forwarde the ports 53 to 192.168.1.4 for DNS serve...

Dear All,I have network consists of more then 20 cisco 2950/2960/3700 switches.  I have configured port security in my switches. initially when i configured on my switches it worked fine....even for copule of months it worked fine. but suddenly it st...

Hi guys, I'm trying to manipulate a path selection in our IP/MPLS network. How can i change the weight on the local PE? or is it better for me to change the weight of that route on the other PE by using a export route-map? I had already tried changin...

Hi all. Dont know but i am confusing a lot in understanding the difference between the above two. By "over" what we mean ? which header comes first ? When i apply crypto map on physical interface with original IPs (of both ends) in crypto acl, is it ...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One one of our Cisco 6509s I've globally enabled QoS and set a port to "trust cos". However when I look at the queueing for that interface, I notice that the receive queue thresholds have not changed to the default. I'm kind of new to QoS so I'm not ...

Hi ,I have 5 linux and 3 Microsoft 2008 Servers, each connected to 2 Cisco 3560 Switches. The 2 Cisco 3560 switches are connected to 2 different Cisco 515e Pix. Is it possible that if i enable Port SPAN in any of the switchport and send a copy of tra...

I have a design which involves using a Layer 3 switch to control the internal routing. (Layer 3 Intervlan routing, See attached Document - Requires Microsoft Visio). My question is - how would I tell the ASA Firewall to NAT to an internal vlan that i...

Colourful by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a design in mind which would implement a layer 3 switch with 3 VLANs, all vlan would point at the switch as the default gateway and then the switch would route all traffic to a ASA Firewall. My question relates to how would I create a static N...

Colourful by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Team, We have configured Cisco 3750X POE  series switchs with Stack.WS-C3750X-48P each with Redundant 1100W & 715 W PSU's.  They are configured with Stack-Power in Sharing mode and the switches are Smart Stacked as well.IP Phone and Access point...