Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, we have a Nexus 7018 with NX OS 5.2(1), and we were trying to understand somehow the steps to do a VACL, we know that in IOS it would be:interface GigabitEthernet9/33description Puerto. Capturaswitchportswitchport trunk encapsulation dot1qswit...

rpastrana by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to confirm this is a licensing issue. On a 3750X with ipbase, I cannot create a vrf. So I would need the universal image, and that is a seperate license, correct?Is there a link that describes the difference bewteen ipbase and univeral imag...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have L3(4506) switch running in my environment.Since past few days i am finding host flapping logs in device. What could be cause of this logs.Feb 11 14:51:35: %C4K_EBM-4-HOSTFLAPPING: Host 00:32:35:E5:BB:B1 in vlan 155 is moving from port Gi...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Afternoon Folks,I'm having a bit of an issue with the RV180W.I recently saw it for a good price online, and required a new router (had a netgear that died, and my backup was a really buggy Belkin which I'm currently using).I'm having an issue wi...

Good Morning All:Question about a silly thing that I have forgotten. I can get my configuration onto my switch as the startup-config but when I reload it does not become the running-config.  The running-config retains the old configuration.  If I iss...

We have alot of logs going through our Nexus 7000 that is referencing the above and below error "%ARP-4-INVAL_IP".2013 Mar  5 08:56:26.207 ASC7010-prod %ARP-4-INVAL_IP:  arp [5426]  Received packet with invalid destination IP address (xx.xx.xx.xx) fr...

fredareid by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am bringing up a 3750x and a 2911 to replace a 3745 router with switchport module.  I was plannng on moving all the VLAN interfaces off the 3745 onto the 3750x and turning up EIGRP.  I discoved the 3750 has the LAN Base license, so I can't run eigr...

Hi,    I have WS-C2960-48PST-L Cisco POE switch, I have configured all of port in single vlan and connected Cmaera in all port.Problam is some of port is showing "POER-DENY", and Camera is nt getting power from POE switch, but when I am removing or d...

I am running HSRP on three 4506 switches..S1(active) S2( standby) and S3(listen)..S1 is active for all the vlansRight now, I wanted to  make S3 active for two vlans: vlan 10 and 19What would be the impact to the end hosts?Also, can you tell me why th...

Hi,Anybody could identify what is the problem with the router 2851???????x400B01ECz 0x41BC96F8z 0x41BC96DCz*Aug 10 11:17:53.533: %SYS-2-MALLOCFAIL: Memory allocation of 20000 bytes failed from 0x400B57E8, alignment 0Pool: Processor  Free: 711968  Cau...

I'll try and simplifyI create an ACL inbound to a VLAN at an edge switch. The vlan is trunked to a distribution L3 switch that handles the routing of all the trunked VLANS. For example, the users can get to an ip subnet prior to access-group applicat...

gene.uhl by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes