Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can anyone explain what would happen in the following scenario2x 3750 are configured in a stack and they have uplinks to the core switch.when both the stackwise cables are disconneted, will the servers connected to the member switch still have con...

Hi all,I am looking into bringing MetroE into our data center. I currently have a 3845 router  and would like to find out if it can support a 300-500M MetrE link. Also would you recommend a  router or a switch that can handle 300M - 500M MetroE link ...

dtran by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I purchased a CISCO881-SEC-K9 and just found out I that were are having a T1 line installed. Does this product support that or what are my options?

agentcrtr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I have a problem that I cannot find out a good solution.This is the topology:Company-A send a route 10.4.0.0/16 to Our Domain through BGP. Some prefixes of this network should be learn by the Company-B.The problem is that the Company-B don't...

I am trying to find a way using CLI that I can identify the amperage being used by a 6509 chassis.  I have looked through all of the sh power and sh env commands and seem to only find the power being used on the DC side (since the output referemces 4...

we have a 3750 and use dhcp services on the switch.  every so often we run out of ip's even though we have  much less users than the size of the allocated dhcp pool.  I've noticed that the dhcp bind table is full but a ping-sweep only shows very few ...

Hi experts,I deleted the IOS by mistake... I'm trying to recover it. I have tried different things:1. Copied the IOS to a compact flash (with FAT format). However the disk can't be recognized by the switch. When I do "dir disk0:" it gives me "open: r...

Hi Netproi have port connected to server with the command "switchport gurad root" if i want to remove the command did that cause the port to be recycled?thanks

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card