Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 871 router which I bought and configured on my home lan as an enthousiast a few years ago.. ever since I have not made many changes, but now I will be changing the network layout and want to upgrade the router OS to the latest version..I bou...

jantje_85 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a new 4510. this is the first cisco we have purchased. we have been a 3com shop until now. this switch is going to connect another building to our network. the 3com switches it connects to are all ports set to hybrid vlan 1 default (d...

Experienced an issue where multicast traffic was not being passed through a pair of redundant 6509's using EIGRP as the routing process.  Every port connecting from the source and destination had "ip pim sparse-dense mode" and used auto-rp as the rp ...

i`ve enaled the wccp fetrue in the 3560G,wrok with the bluecoat SG800most time them wroked very well,but i found there is the communication faiure with itunes and msnis the anyboby can explain this?and how to fix this ?here is the config:SW: version ...

Hiam going to configure multicast routing in out 3750G switch, since we are going to install citrix web.do I need to configure as follows if I miss some thing can any please help me. while do this will there be any slight out age on thisDA-3750-1(con...

I have 4 x 3750E in a stack which provide connectivity to a server farm, I want to linkthe stack to a 6509 but  need to know which would perform better load balancing. A4 x 1G point to point Layer 3 links with a summary route advertising the server f...

g.peart by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4006 switch in production. The Management port on Sup-II is assigned IP as shown below.set interface sc0 5 10.10.10.1/255.255.255.0set interface sc0 upWhen I directly connect a desktop to this port I can not ping/telnet. However if I connect...

avilt by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I hear from Cisco that I am suppose to ignor this error, but why am I getting it?  I would like more information to explain to the customer why they are seeing this error on a regular basis. >>>Nexus-7010-01 %EEM_ACTION-6-INFORM: Packets dropped due ...

clyded by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask for help but I have been troubleshooting this issue for the last two days.  The issue is that the we are having an issue connecting to a website www.ccsd.net, just this webite, so far...  ...

dacruzer1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes