Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Our 6509 Switch currently has 2 SUP1a's that I am replacing with 2 SUP2's MSFC2/PFC2.  I was wondering if I would be able to temporarily put one of the SUP2's in the secondary slot used by the standby SUP1a in order to program it prior to having to b...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Walked into new job with an active network.  There are two comm closet on the same floor that each have a 4510. The 4510's just have a management VLAN being trunked to a 6509.  Both switches are in transparent mode.  Both 4510's have the same vlan 30...

when it comes to frame-relay traffic shaping, routing packets will not use the per-VC queue if they are broadcasts or multicast and instead they will go to the broadcast queue instead of the per-VC.What i would like to know is if possible to see the ...

Hello, we are trying to configure a pair of Nexus 5K's and setup vpc peer link between them.  When I issue the show vpc brief command, the peer-keepalive link is working fine, but the vpc peer relationship isn't coming active.  I'm following the Cisc...

johartman by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two Catalyst 3750 in stack configuration. They have c3750-ipservicesk9-mz.122-55.SE.bin IOS.I have ip policy configured on interface vlan, but I can not see this ip policy route-map command in show running!!!!When I enter sh ip policy, also...

vjemin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have an existing stack of 4 C3750's which are using the rear stacking cables.  I'm looking to add one more C3750 with the same cable.  Does the whole stack need to get powered down before I add this additional switch to the stack?  Or can ...

I currently have a 6509 switch with 2 remote uplinked 4948 switches. In order to support more traffic to the remote switches, we are installing a second uplink to each of the 4948s and I plan to create a port channel group for each switch. When I mov...

rjrii by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am searching for a replacement model for Linksys WET 11 bridge... I have been using this for connecting my games to a Wireless Access Point..Since this bridge is not available, I have got new WET610N and connected.. But it gives so many issue...

Gokul Dev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our leaf switches are 3560. They have 2 uplinks to our core stack of 3750's.  There has been a lot of changes on the 3560 configuration.  The network guy has been trying to get a voice vlan setup and qos.  He's off on vacation and we need to image up...

bleucube by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes