Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

On cisco devices I have set password is below but this is not a strong password, anyone can decrypt it because it's level 7. How can I set more stronger encryption for console password? line con 0password 7 043B321C455B1E1B1D

Hi Guys,I having one router ISR4331/K9 and getting below error lines. Anyone knows this issue?i have checked crypto pki certificates status and they are valid.  315801: Mar 31 13:41:14 EDT: %PKI-3-CERTIFICATE_INVALID_EXPIRED: Certificate chain valida...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 9300 switch and due to limitations, I need to use LAN to FO media converter to terminate the link on Switch FO port. But my media converter support 100Mbos and not Gbps. When I connect these links, FO port on switch never comes up. I a...

In this section, you must apply layer 3 redundancy, so the ISP router is always reachable. Do the following: Enable HSRP on the appropriate interface of each of the two Gateway routers. Assign highest HSRP priority to Gateway 1 (Active router) Ensur...

JFGUDUD by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, I am trying to license a C9200 against SSM On Prem but unlike the other devices I can't find the following commands: "license smart register <token_id>" command not foundcan anyone help with step-by-step guide? I did see a video online but none o...

ali007 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It is my understanding that the host ports on the FEXs can only have servers connected to them and not switch uplinks - like, say, from a blade switch. The reason, as I understand it, is that the host ports are hard-coded for PortFast and cannot be c...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DHCP relay not working on WS-C3560-8PC-S switch. Attached configuration files. Please help and thanks in advanced.DHCP Serverip dhcp pool MYPOOLnetwork 192.168.10.0 255.255.255.0default-router 192.168.10.1dns-server 208.67.222.222!interface GigabitEt...

Gi3-in ACL.jpg