Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have the latest packet tracer installed, and the icons in the selection space are fine, but when I try to put one into the workspace, the text indicator is correct but the image of the device shows a black square and red text "file not found."I hav...

packet tracer icon.png
nejones61 by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured R2 router NAT:R2(config)#ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 s1/0R2(config)#access-list 10 permit 172.8.55.0 0.0.0.255R2(config)#ip nat inside source list 10 interface s1/0 overloadR2(config)#int s1/0R2(config-if)#ip nat outsideR2(config-if)#i...

Capture.JPG

Running a 6504-E with a Sup720B card that has a flash card in disk0: with the IOS s72033-adventerprise_wan-mz.122-33.SXI13.bin. When the switch is powered on / rebooted it always goes into rommon. It is trying to load an image from the bootflash: whi...

afmiller1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Mac Address To Log

I need to set up several switches where if a new mac address is added to the mac address table, an entry gets added to the log. I would prefer to not have to use snmp traps, as we only have a syslog server running. Ideally there would not be a log if...

sjacksier by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about power supply for a cisco 3750x 48 p-s switch.  I have bought a couple of switches from a vendor that sent some  3750x 48 p-s switch that came  with 715w and some with 1100w power supply.    Does the 3750x 48 p-s work with 1100...

mflores09 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! How to merge vty?

Hello there,while configuring vty I have chose vty 0 4 then vty 5 15 then vty 5 6.Here's what I got in my config file: line vty 0password 7 083540no logintransport input sshline vty 1 4password 7 082D4342no logintransport input sshline vty 5 6passwor...

Hi,I am quite new to networking. I am currently having problems trying to get the DHCP working on my mini network. If anyone could show me where i am going wrong it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...     

jpmcc123 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Loading "flash:/c2960s-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE7.bin"...@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@...

Hello All Experts ,I am using BSNL broadband in India from Cisco Router, but we have some issue while opening some websites like www.experts-exchange.com & www.microsoft.com, but any other sites working fine, when i tried to open above site page are ...