Meet and connect with other members who use Cisco Technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Cisco Software

Cisco Software training materials and resources for Enterprise Agreements, Smart licensing and Smart...

4199 Posts

Cisco Start

Engage with your peers and Cisco about enterprise-class technology tailored to small and medium-size...

218 Posts

Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, ...

215065 Posts

DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, secur...

27319 Posts

Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discu...

42576 Posts

Internet of Things (IoT)

Collaborate with your peers and Cisco on all areas of IoT to discuss what happens when the internet ...

223 Posts

Networking

Collaborate with peers and Cisco on all aspects of your network, including Cisco Digital Network Arc...

286039 Posts

Online Tools and Resources

Find tools and resources to streamline your service and parts logistics questions, technical documen...

7911 Posts

Security

Explore the security forums and share your expertise about firewalls, email and web security, Identi...

198419 Posts

Service Providers

Explore information and join discussions with peers and Cisco about Next-Generation Internet, MPLS, ...

17017 Posts

Services

Interact with peers and Cisco about Cisco Services including design, analytics, CSR and ServiceGrid,...

5428 Posts

Wireless - Mobility

Connect with peers and Cisco on all aspects of wireless tech including security and network manageme...

56949 Posts

Activity in Technology and Support

Resolved! /var/log/btmp - no such file after the NXOS 10.3(4a)M upgrade

Hi,I have upgraded my Cisco Nexus C93180YC-FX yesterday from NXOS 10.2(6)M to NXOS 10.3(4a)M, but I seem that I have an error when I make "sh logging last 10".2024 Apr 30 09:39:09 edge01.par03 %DAEMON-3-SYSTEM_MSG: error: Unable to open the btmp file...

leodlsrt by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Multicast in Layer 3 and Layer 2

It's my first time configuring multicast on a switch. Do I need to configure both Layer 3 and Layer 2 for multicast on a single VLAN that is in DHCP? Should I enable IP multicast routing on Layer 3 and PIM sparse-mode on that VLAN? Also, do I need to...

Catalyst 9300 Stackwise stack ports connection

Hi,I have a quick question regarding the Stackwise configuration for 4 Catalyst 9300 switches. In terms of connecting them, which scenario would be correct:Connect switch 1 stack port 2 to switch 4 stack port 1 ORConnect switch 1 stack port 1 to swit...

Diagnostics of Port Leds

I have a Catalyst 2960-X model switch with the port 3 and 4 led blinking green ( communicating ) and suddenly starts blinking orange for a few moments and then flashes green normally. It's been swinging all day. Thank you

Translator by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IOS software and wireless deployment

Hi,Could you please anyone answer following question:any differences between Cisco IOS software in the USA vs Overseas?any  differences between deploying wireless in the USA vs. Overseas?Thank you 

ys173p by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DHCP Snooping C9300 switch acting as a DHCP server

We have a managed router solution on our WAN. We don't have direct access to the router, configs, logs, etc. (Inherited this design).MRS <-> C9300 (layer3)At each location the C9300 switch is also configured as the DHCP server.At one location, the pr...

davparker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco NXOS bug id: CSCwj97009

Dears,I have 4 NEXUS switches at production environment, their model are N3K-C3172TQ-10GT, BIOS version 5.3.1, NXOS 7.0(3)I7(7).I noticed Cisco release the related bug, includes CSCwj97009https://bst.cisco.com/quickview/bug/CSCwj97009 So I have 2 que...

ChinChang_0-1726558372772.png

Specific SDWAN Design Viability

Hi All,  One of our customers has brought up a specific requirement for the SDWAN design at the head quarter office. They have two internet links and two routers at the sites. Internet links are terminated to NTUs. They have asked for the below desig...

Sdiana_0-1726710875100.png
Sdiana by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wireless instability observed on C9120AXE | 5520 WLC

Hi Wireless Community, I am facing a weird wireless instability issue where endpoints will just random disconnects and I am getting no where to start the troubleshooting process. Current wireless network environment: AP Model: C9120AXEAP Mode: Flexco...

Issue port-forwarding on Cisco ASA

Hello!We have a Cisco ASA running version 9.18.4.22 that we are trying to do port forwarding on. Right now an endpoint hits the outside interface ip and should forward the traffic to one of our servers that sits on the inside interface. I had set thi...

UZaman3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Migrating from 5520 to 9800 WLC

Migrating a client from 5520 to 9800. I do not have access/visibilty to client's devices. Only have a running config text file from the 5520. Although it can be done, it's a painful process going through the configs. Is there another way, or tool, to...

UDLD and BPDU Guard

What is the best practice when it comes to using DAI, UDLD, and BPDU Guard together?Usually, on trunk ports I set DAI to "trusted" when it is feeding other managed switches or equipment but endpoints I have it set to not trusted for anything else.Wit...

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Top Experts - Last 30 Days