TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi guys, Since the MCU is at the end-of-sales, I am looking for an equivalent device, so Cisco documentation seems to designate CMS as replacing, However, I would like to know whether: CMS includes built-in gatekeeper like in MCU ?CMS allows to join...

sofiane__ by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Afternoon Team,                                    I have a high quality Unified Communication audio system Yamaha YVC-1000 connected as MIC 2 of the SX20 but the other side complains of monotone flat tone of voice. Is there any way to get the c...

vstjie123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i want to discover how many packets are discarded by our MCU due to "out of order" or similar state of the packets, there is only a statistic for packetloss effected to one particular participant in a conference in the detail statistic. I have...

Hi Everyone,We have standalone telepresence endpoint(MX700)  using with real ip but customer want to call telepresence endpoint using with jabber from outside.Does mx700 able to receive h323 and sip call standalone  this configuratin ? What is best ...

KY_ by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone help me out to resolve this issue. I am creating a trunk between Avaya IPO (10.0) version and CUCM (8.6.2.20000-2). Device is not registered in CUCM H.323 gateway, it showing an IP address Unknown status, however route list is registered ...

by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes